Skip to content
Proactive Green Dots for Staff & Administrators
- Recognize risk factors associated with violence and ensure that faculty, staff, and students are provided with adequate training to respond.
- Ensure adequate funding for prevention and intervention efforts.
- Talk with colleagues about your personal commitment to violence prevention and Green Dot.
- Integrate references to the Green Dot initiative and the importance of violence prevention into speeches and public addresses.
- Educate yourself and your staff about sexual violence, partner violence, stalking and abuse.
- Bring Green Dot training to your next staff meeting, organization meeting or retreat.
- Ensure that you have effective policies in place to assure safety in the workplace and support victims of violence.