Skip to content
Proactive Green Dots for Athletes
- Like our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages to keep up to date on what’s happening on campus.
- Talk to your coach about having a Green Dot training or overview speech for your team.
- If your whole team can’t attend a training, come to one of the open bystander trainings offered throughout the year.
- Talk to your coach about hosting a “Green Dot Game” to promote awareness about power-based personal violence and show your team’s commitment to ending it.
- Talk to your coach about adding a Green Dot to your uniforms to show your team’s commitment to ending violence.
- Watch out for your teammates at parties and bars.