Skip to content
Proactive Green Dots for Anyone to Practice
- Change your e-mail signature line to include the statement, “Live the Green Dot” and include the link to our Green Dot website.
- Donate to a local rape crisis center or domestic violence shelter and write “Green Dot Supporter” in the memo line.
- Hang one of our Green Dot posters on your room or office door.
- Hang one of our “I’m Green Dot Trained” placards on your door.
- Put a link to campus or community resources on any website you have access to.
- Send a mass e-mail to your contact list with a simple message like, “This issue is important to me and I believe in the goal of reducing violence on campus.”
- Next time you are walking to class with a friend or taking a lunch break with a co-worker, have one conversation about Green Dot and tell your friend that ending violence matters to you.
- Add the phrase “Ending violence one Green Dot at a time” to your Facebook or Twitter account.
- Make one announcement to one group or organization you are involved in, telling them about Green Dot.
- Write a paper or do a class assignment on violence prevention.
- Wear a Green Dot button and be willing to explain Green Dot to anyone who asks.