Skip to content
Proactive Green Dots for Students
- Tell a friend of yours that ending violence is important to you.
- Add the phrase “Green Dot Supporter” to your Facebook or Twitter profiles.
- Using email, text, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Snapchat – send a mass message out to all of your friends that violence prevention matters to you, and give them the link to campus or community resources.
- Volunteer at the Sexual Assault Resource Center or Phoebe’s Home.
- Join the Student Anti-Violence Educators (SAVE) and teach other students how to end power-based personal violence.
- If you are concerned that a friend of yours might be a victim of violence, gently ask if you can help and respect their answer.
- Attend a program or event designed to raise awareness about violence.
- Create a fund-raiser for a campus or community organization that works to address violence.
- Look out for friends at parties or where alcohol is involved to ensure everyone arrives and leaves together.
- Work to bring an education program to your class or group.
- Hang a Green Dot poster on your door.
- Hang an “I’m Green Dot Trained” placard on your door.